View Profile unioctopegacorn

3 Movie Reviews

This is my favorite thing to watch

storytellerYT responds:

happy to hear :)

This is easily top-tier meme material

um .... the music was nice, the rest was, well terrifying

1 Game Review

OK FIRST OFF,
the mlg compilation, weed smoking, Illuminati, oh baby a triple meme has been dead since 2014, get with it, and the weegie meme was from like 2007
the gourmet race remix, was from like 2006
spoderman as from 2014
doge was back in like 2013
gooby pls wasn't even brought up in 2016
warping the image has never been a meme, over-saturating and over-contrasting the image has
the sweet bro and hella Jeff meme was from like 2010
the shrek meme was stale be late 2014

\where the hell were the bee movie memes
why weren't the nutshack and pawnshop themes not songs for dab-streaks
where were the hugh-mungus memes, and why wasn't "humongous wot" an audio que

also, I got to 1064 memes before I wrote this

Parkereldreth responds:

2016 in a nutshack

20 Art Reviews

Good job on the polishing, but the anatomy needs work. You broke her back, and you put her left leg really far back. Also, I don't know if that's her right shoulder above her right breast, but if it is, you need to move it back a bit, and move it closer to the center of her chest. Like I said I like the polish, and color palette.

nice job, consider working on your line-work though

Wabaki88 responds:

Im always learning!

Great start, good job on the anatomy, and I like the more dynamic pose. But her eyes are kind of in the wrong position, especially the right one, consider referencing the rule of thirds. Also, you could try shading with colors other than a darker vale of what you're using when shading. for example, some people use a washed out purple to shade skin tones because that specific hue of purple compliments the yellow-orange skin tone, using alternate colors for shading not only makes the piece feel more real, it also makes it stand out more. But I still really like this.

I make art